Audio-Technica LPW40WN Turntable
Manual Belt Drive Walnut Base Turntable with Carbon-fiber tonearm
- Walnut effect wood veneer finish
- Connect directly to powered speakers with the built-in phono preamplifier
- Fully manual, belt-drive operation with two speeds: 33-1/3 and 45 RPM
- AT-HS4 headshell and AT-VM95E Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge
- Professional anti-resonance, die-cast aluminium platter with rubber mat
- Straight carbon-fiber tonearm with hydraulically damped lift control
The AT-LPW40WN is a fully manual, belt-drive turntable designed to give you optimal high fidelity audio reproduction from vinyl. It features an aesthetically pleasing anti-resonance MDF (medium density fiberboard) plinth with simulated walnut wood veneer to limit low frequency acoustical feedback and a sensor-monitored motor to ensure accurate platter rotation speeds at 33-1/3 and 45 RPM.
The turntable includes a straight carbon-fiber tonearm with adjustable tracking force and an AT-HS4 universal ½”-mount headshell with an AT-VM95E Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge.
The AT-LPW40WN is equipped with a built-in selectable phono preamp and a detachable dual RCA output cable to enable direct connection to components with or without a dedicated phono input.
For delivery, please order at https://www.lazada.sg/shop/retrocrates