Koeppel Design’s 6-panel set of alphabetical wood record dividers will protect and organize vinyl collections. Take the pressure off albums, and reduce wear on LP artwork caused by frequent flipping and handling. Wood dividers are a superior option to plastic or metal dividers because they won’t create static- an annoyance for most vinylheads! This product is designed for 10- to 12-inch vinyl records. Each panel (A-D, E-H, I-L, M-P, Q-T, U-Z) organizes a 4-6 letter section of the alphabet. This set is ideal for small and growing record collections of 100+ stored on shelves.
- 6 laser-cut wood panels with 1.75 x 1.75 in horizontal tabs
- Alphabet: stencil, sans serif typeface, Futura
- Each letter is cut out (stencil)
- High-grade European Birch, hand-finished
- Design and manufactured in San Francisco, CA by Koeppel Design
- Panel thickness: .25 in
- Total shelf space requirement: 1.5 in6
Koeppel Design products are designed and manufactured by a team of organization-obsessed craftswomen in San Francisco, California. Koeppel Design practices responsible production methods to produce beautiful objects that are durable, useful, and damn stylish.
All photos by Koeppel Design.